We value the community’s trust in the quality of our treatment services and the integrity of our business. We are confident that we are changing the standard of outpatient care and can assure you that our interdisciplinary team of highly-trained clinical staff will provide the highest-quality, evidence-based, affordable, and compassionate care that reflects each client’s individual needs, preferences and values.
Strive provides a wide range of trauma-informed treatment programs and services for Substance Use Disorder and co-occurring mental health conditions that address the multi-level needs of our clients.
Developed by Industry Thought Leaders
Strive’s trauma-informed, client-centered approach to treatment, developed by the Strive team under the supervision of Dr. Robert L. Pyles and Dr. John Rodolico in collaboration with some of the most highly regarded professionals in the field of Substance Abuse, Addiction, and Mental Health, incorporates cognitive behavioral techniques and other skill building interventions found in evidence-based practices such as Motivational Enhancement Therapy (MET), Cognitive–Behavioral Therapy (CBT), and Twelve Step Facilitation (TSF), but goes deeper to provide holistic treatment for trauma (Trauma-Informed Care (TIC)) and the root causes of clients’ addictions and disorders to effectively treat clients suffering from addiction or co-occurring disorders. (to learn more about the Strive Clinical Approach Click Here).
Substance Use Disorder and Co-Occurring Mental Health Treatment Programs at Strive
Strive’s trauma-informed clinical programs are designed to be flexible in terms of treatment intensity, frequency, focus and progression to ensure we provide each client the therapeutic environment, treatment, recovery support and prevention services that reflects his/her severity, level of function, progress in treatment and individual needs, preferences and values.
All services at Strive are provided by an interdisciplinary team of highly-trained mental health and addiction treatment clinical staff dedicated to providing you with an array of services, structure, and support to empower you to achieve and sustain recovery, while also exploring personal issues, and learning to live sober.
Together, we seek to chart a path toward your recovery and well-being that is best for you.
Strive Centers offer the following programs:
- Structured Intensive Outpatient Program (Our Structured Intensive Outpatient Program utilizes an array of structured individual and group counseling sessions to provide you with education, support, structure and therapy to help you address critical issues in early sobriety, learn relapse prevention, coping and drug refusal skills, explore personal issues, and learn how to achieve sustained abstinence and live healthy, self-directed lives)
- Phase 1: Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)
- Phase 2: Relapse Prevention Program (RPP)
- Phase 3: Ongoing Recovery Support (ORS)
- Outpatient Services (OP) (Outpatient Services at Strive provide individual and group therapy focusing on drug and alcohol abuse, including related family and vocational issues, relapse triggers, and coping skills)
- Early Intervention Services (EIS) (Strive counselors work with organizations, employers, adults, teens, and their families to provide assessments, education and skills to at-risk individuals who do not meet diagnostic criteria for substance use disorder to proactively address addiction concerns)
Strive offers population-specific addiction and mental health programming designed to best serve certain populations and achieve successful, long-term recovery. Strive offers specialized programming for:
- Veteran & First Responder Outpatient Services
- Members of the LGBTQ Community and their families
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Chronic Pain Management
- Victims of Sexual Abuse and their families